Alpha Arbutin reduces the looks of spots and hyper-pigmentation. It’s used at a high 2% concentration versus a standard concentration of 1% and supported with a next-generation form of Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced delivery. Alpha Arbutin is much stronger in effect than Arbutin or Beta Arbutin.
Note: Alpha Arbutin is extremely sensitive to degradation in the presence of water if the pH of the formulation is not ideal. The pH of this formula is approximately 4.9 which is shown to be the most suitable pH to minimize degradation of Alpha Arbutin.
How To Use:
- Apply a few drops to face in the AM and PM as part of your skincare regimen.
- Use sun protection in the AM.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.