This Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette in Nude Mood has perfectly curated ten matte eyeshadow shades for achieving both beautifully bold or subtle everyday eyewear.
This collection of enchanting shades makes shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes an easy task.
Use the satin matte shadows to line your eyes, across the lid, and in the crease of the eye for a contoured, smoky eyes.
- Apply a light shade over the eyelid using an eyeshadow brush.
- Next, apply a medium shade over the lid or in the outer corner of the eye.
- Finally, apply a dark shade in the crease of the eye and along the lower lash line.
- Blend to create a smooth, contoured look.
- For best results, prime the eyelids with an eyeshadow primer.