Neutralize under eye circles, conceal blemishes, banish breakouts, and reduce redness with 20 cream-based shades. Designed to conceal, highlight, and custom blend to your skin tone. This palette was designed to make your flaws disappear.
– The lavender shade is used to normalize yellow-colored imperfection such as sallow complexions and yellow bruises. It can also help conceal very dark under-eye circles and dark spots on bronze skin tones.
-The mint green shade counteracts redness or pinkness caused from rosacea, blemishes, or capillaries around the nose and cheek areas.
– The pink shade helps minimize circles and blend the edges into your own skin tone, not white them out completely.
– The light orange shade is used to counteract blue tones in the skin, which can be under eye circles. Most people have dark under eye circles. Those with fair to medium skin tend to have circles that have a blueish tint.
-The white shade can be used as a highlighter to add sheen to cheekbones, nose, eyes, etc.
– The pale yellow shade used to conceal bluish bruises, under-eye circles and mild red tones on the face, sun damage / pregnancy mask / dark spots / green veins.
– The salmon shade – helps to liven up over all skin tone and balance out slight discolorations, another great color for hiding those under eye blues.
– The dark brown shade – the perfect shade to contour and create depth and dimension